Does Invisalign work for crowded teeth, or metal braces are my only option? You do hope to hear a YES for the former, right? Fortunately, Invisalign can straighten your smile. They also correct teeth spacing problems and work effectively for patients with crowded teeth. Invisalign can be a perfect treatment plan for you in the following scenarios:
- You have issues such as gapped teeth, crowded teeth, overbite, and crossbite. Or your teeth are severely misaligned that may require additional treatment.
- You want a subtle and unnoticeable treatment option. The best thing about clear aligners is that they are comfortable, removable, and convenient. They work perfectly for teens and adults.
- You can wear them throughout the day. For a fully effective treatment, you need to keep the clear braces on for a minimum of 22 hours daily. However, you can take them off when you are eating or cleaning your teeth.
Benefits of Using Invisalign for Crowded Teeth
Some significant benefits of choosing clear aligners that many patients look for and appreciate are:
- Improved physical appearance: Unlike metal braces, the Invisalign can hardly be noticed and still work perfectly to correct your crowded teeth. They allow you to enjoy an attractive smile throughout the treatment.
- Better dental hygiene: You can take off your aligners whenever you feel like eating, drinking, or cleaning your teeth. This way, your teeth will remain clean, and no food particles will get stuck in the aligners.
- Precise and personalized treatment: Every aligner is designed based on the precise 3D impression of your teeth. That is why they fit perfectly and are very comfortable to wear.
- Removable aligners: You can take them off any time you want. They fit perfectly into your normal lifestyle, and metal brackets, elastics, or wires will not hinder you.
If you are looking for a dental clinic to get your clear aligners, Smiles on Greatwood Dentistry is your best stop. To book an appointment, call us at 281-937-7530 .